Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constant Malware Warning

Options
  • 16-02-2017 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,646 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a stand alone business operating off my Win 10 laptop from a home network most of the time. I use the built in Windows Defender and Windows Firewall supplemented by the real time Malwarebytes scanning and running CCleaner periodically. I don't (knowingly at least) open attachments from sources I don't know or click on links from sources I don't know and have not had any security/virus/malware issues I'm aware of but today all of a sudden I keep getting a warning pop up from Malwarebytes and when I click on it it's not clear what action I should take.

Here's the popup:

MAlware1487267595.png

Would someone mind interpreting this warning for me and giving me a steer on what action to take to a) deal with it and b) prevent it happening again?

FYI I ran a scan on both MAlwarebytes and Windows Defender and both came up clean.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement