Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First car buyer assurance

Options
  • 16-02-2017 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi there,
    Did the online quote and it doesn't work, Went to AXA and AVIVA to have a quote and they refused to assure me as I don't have 1year driving experience, Here is a big picture about my selfe:
    I have a full driving license from North Africa since 2007, a learner Irish permit since 2016 and I nearly pass my driving test to get my full Irish permit to drive category B.
    I am lost, my child will soon go to the crèche and with work need a car to manage.
    I would like to know if there is a way to assure a care, and if yes how much will it cost for a 1.2 litter 2007?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

lyes wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Did the online quote and it doesn't work, Went to AXA and AVIVA to have a quote and they refused to assure me as I don't have 1year driving experience, Here is a big picture about my selfe:
    I have a full driving license from North Africa since 2007, a learner Irish permit since 2016 and I nearly pass my driving test to get my full Irish permit to drive category B.
    I am lost, my child will soon go to the crèche and with work need a car to manage.
    I would like to know if there is a way to assure a care, and if yes how much will it cost for a 1.2 litter 2007?
    Thank you

Insure a car you mean.

Your driving anywhere else won't count. You have a better chance with a full licence.

If you need insurance you will need to ring around as online won't fit in with required fields.

It will be expensive.

Boxymo may work for you they put a GPS box on car and get readings of how well or bad one drives.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lyes

Insure a car you mean.

Your driving anywhere else won't count. You have a better chance with a full licence.

If you need insurance you will need to ring around as online won't fit in with required fields.

It will be expensive.

Boxymo may work for you they put a GPS box on car and get readings of how well or bad one drives.

Thank you for your advise I will try Boxymo and call around

Advertisement