Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone sales Ireland on Facebook

Options
  • 16-02-2017 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

I saw a sponsored post on my Facebook feed. It's called 'iPhone sales Ireland.' They offer really good prices on iPhones. They are all refurbished, unlocked and come with a 10 month warranty. I think the 6s 64 GB was most expensive at €550. So naturally I'm sceptical. Any one have any info on it? Or dealings with them? There was one negative review in the FB page and about 100 good ones. But also signs that the Donegal address was fake. Any info would be appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

What signs about the address being fake?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,670 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

That's about what I'd expect to pay for a refurb (apple sells refurbished iPhone 6S directly for about $580), but it doesn't really prove this site's legitimacy one way or the other

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Has anyone ever bought a refurbished Iphone from apple in the market for a new phone and would love to just go to the source!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

scoopmine wrote: »
    Has anyone ever bought a refurbished Iphone from apple in the market for a new phone and would love to just go to the source!

Why don't you check argos?
    I bought an iPhone refurb at xmas and there wasn't a mark on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

What signs about the address being fake?
    It was a negative review, I think it was the first one on the review tab on the Facebook page. Someone was having issues and a family member who lived in Letterkenny drove to the address and said there was nothing there.

If anyone knows where else I can find refurbished 6 and 6s' at those prices or better, then please let me know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭arkrow

Do ya know what ya could do, buy a motog for a third the price that does even more than any Apple product.

Your welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

This bargains is as spam as it gets.. :pac:
    arkrow wrote: »
    Your welcome.
    My welcome. I suggest a Oneplus 3T.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

This bargains is as spam as it gets.. :pac:

My welcome. I suggest a Oneplus 3T.
    Not sure how it's spam? I wanted to post in an 'iphone section' but didn't find one. I want to buy it but would love to hear from someone else who used the service before. Here is the page btw. https://www.facebook.com/iphonesalesireland/

Also, I'm aware that other phones are great and so on, I'd like an iphone thanks :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Not a BA, thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement