Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming goggles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Did this with another boards member couple years back...My goggles leaked, sent back. 2nd pair not great either... Wouldn't bother to be honest but if using for just going up and down pool then fire away.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

mad m wrote: »
    Did this with another boards member couple years back...My goggles leaked, sent back. 2nd pair not great either... Wouldn't bother to be honest but if using for just going up and down pool then fire away.

Ditto- ended up with an eye infection.
    Just buy proper ones- life is too short.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Ditto- ended up with an eye infection.
    Just buy proper ones- life is too short.

i'd be changing pool, not goggles then

huub a well respected brand, im not sure how much more "proper" you will get. had one pair of their goggles for a while, were fine, simiilar to the roka's or zoggs i use at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

I have a couple of their wetsuits and are top notch. Can't see their goggles being any different. They do two different goggle sizes, perhaps you didn't have the right one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

mossym wrote: »
    i'd be changing pool, not goggles then

huub a well respected brand, im not sure how much more "proper" you will get. had one pair of their goggles for a while, were fine, simiilar to the roka's or zoggs i use at the moment

I'm on immune suppressants- the pool would be fine for most people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

Doesn't look like a bargain to me guys.... showing the same discounted price on Amazon uk.... https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_gnr_fkmr0?rh=i:aps,k:acute+goggles&keywords=acute+goggles&ie=UTF8&qid=1487252862

Advertisement