Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal tickets

Options
  • 15-02-2017 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hoping to get over the Lane for the last time in April, in its current guise anyway. I'd love to pick up tickets for the match against the Gooners if anybody would have some memberships going spare?

Have been to a few classics against them over the years, my favourite being the 3-3 draw when VdV got a brace and Modric could have snatched a winner. What an atmosphere that night! Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

Undercover wrote:
    Hoping to get over the Lane for the last time in April, in its current guise anyway. I'd love to pick up tickets for the match against the Gooners if anybody would have some memberships going spare?

Undercover wrote:
    Have been to a few classics against them over the years, my favourite being the 3-3 draw when VdV got a brace and Modric could have snatched a winner. What an atmosphere that night! Any help would be much appreciated.

It is going to be a hard one to get tickets for as its last NLD in the old WHL, but you can always check stubhub or Hotspur tickets on twitter..its also down to LPs as its cat a game...im hoping my 165 LPs cover me ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

It is going to be a hard one to get tickets for as its last NLD in the old WHL, but you can always check stubhub or Hotspur tickets on twitter..its also down to LPs as its cat a game...im hoping my 165 LPs cover me ðŸ˜

No doubt about that! Just thought I'd throw it out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

Undercover wrote:
    No doubt about that! Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Ya no harm..if you get a few and one spare let me know :)

Advertisement