Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try Origin Access for 7 Days Free @ Origin for PC

Options
  • 15-02-2017 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

I saw this and think it is great for some people. :)
    "Join now for your free 7-day trial, then it's just €3.99 a month or €24.99 a year. Cancel anytime."
    https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/origin-access
    Explore an instant collection of great PC games and play as much as you want. Origin Access members also get to try new EA games before they’re released and save 10% on Origin purchases*.
    Download and play an instant collection of 50+ great PC titles.
        Dive into blockbuster hits from franchises like Battlefield, Dragon Age, The Sims, and many more.
        Explore indie favorites including Torchlight II, The Banner Saga, and Mini Metro.
        More games are added over time.
    Try new EA games before launch day
        Play trials of new EA games before they’re released, no purchase necessary.
        Your progress automatically carries over to the full game if you buy, so you can pick up right where you left off.
    *Titanfall 2 is not eligible for Origin Access benefits, including member discounts and Play First Trial opportunities.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Thanks OP.

Do you know if the yearly billing is new?

I had been holding off on Origin access, as it's xbox companion EA access was €25 for the year, but Origin access had only a montly option, making it €48 for the year for the same service.

Anyway, I'll give the trial a go for sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Thanks OP.

Do you know if the yearly billing is new?

I had been holding off on Origin access, as it's xbox companion EA access was €25 for the year, but Origin access had only a montly option, making it €48 for the year for the same service.

Anyway, I'll give the trial a go for sure :)
    I do not  know if it is new or not, but it seems to be the rate now.
    They may have reduced it to match EA.

Advertisement