Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krups Nespresso Inissia pod machine - £49.99

Options
  • 14-02-2017 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭

Amazon.co.uk have the Krups Nespresso Inissia machine on sale for just £49.99 at the moment. No idea how long it's for, but it's only a fiver off their lowest price ever (£44.99) and its much better than current Irish prices of about €80.

Link: Krups Nespresso Inissia - Red or White

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Up to £80 so this can be marked expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

looks like its still at the cheaper price in the red colour

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭GBX

deco72 wrote: »
    looks like its still at the cheaper price in the red colour

It is but shows as "Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months" when red is selected. 13 in stock of the white at the higher price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Delacent

Amazon.co.uk have the Krups Nespresso Inissia machine on sale for just £49.99 at the moment. No idea how long it's for, but it's only a fiver off their lowest price ever (£44.99) and its much better than current Irish prices of about €80.

Link: Krups Nespresso Inissia - Red or White

argos €63.49

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4291327.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Product not available (from link)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

Loads of these in debenhams for €50 a few weeks back, might still be some in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

they were €49.50 in Debenhams, €55 in Harvey Norman & around that price somewhere else in January.

Oral Slang wrote: »
    they were €49.50 in Debenhams, €55 in Harvey Norman & around that price somewhere else in January.

Yep but they all went up in price again since. That's how I found this... I've been keeping an eye on these as I missed the January sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

Do these sub 60 euro machines come with the 3 x 20 euro's worth of coffee...?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

CGI_3 wrote: »

I don't think they're doing that deal anymore.

• Advertisement

CGI_3 wrote: »
    Looks like you just get 16 x pods so you can try them out.

Advertisement