Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Novello Theatre London

• 14-02-2017 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

Was looking at getting tickets for Mamma Mia in a few weeks and just wondering has anyone been to this theatre? There's £60 seats available in either the 3rd row of the Dress Circle or the 4th row of the Stalls. Not sure which I'd be better going for, any tips would be appreciated.

Also I'm just looking at booking on the theatre website. Is this the best way to do it do people reckon?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Was looking at getting tickets for Mamma Mia in a few weeks and just wondering has anyone been to this theatre? There's £60 seats available in either the 3rd row of the Dress Circle or the 4th row of the Stalls. Not sure which I'd be better going for, any tips would be appreciated.

Also I'm just looking at booking on the theatre website. Is this the best way to do it do people reckon?

Cheers

Www.theatremonkey.co.uk is the best site for seat reviews.

I find Seetickets.com often have the lowest booking fees

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

athtrasna wrote: »
    Www.theatremonkey.co.uk is the best site for seat reviews.

I find Seetickets.com often have the lowest booking fees

That's super cheers! Went for the dress circle in the end.

Advertisement