Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Percolation Test price

Options
  • 14-02-2017 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need to get a percolation test done in the Cavan Area. Does anyone know who would do it, and a rough price?

I have got one price, which came as a bit of a shock. He mentioned applying to the Council and everything being included. Just wondering was he chancing his arm or what the run of the mill price is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭Jofspring

In Limerick it cost me €650 to get percolation test done. That was getting the hole dug, the water needed brought in and the report being made up for planning permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭mrsWhippy

Dublin - €500+VAT ... included digger, report and holes filled afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Screw32

In or around 550 mark. Some include digger for that some don't. Only thing he does with council is do up your report to go with the planning. And if soakage is poor etc what system you will require to meet planning regs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Curious Fingal

Hi Can you give me the contacts details for the guy who carried out the test in Dublin for €500 +vat and who supplied digger, filled holes and did report.

Thanks

Advertisement