Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jocru

Hi

Have sent info to hotmail regarding music. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

Hi...firstly...fair play to you for having the balls to post your stuff to youtube.

Could I suggest that you increase the volume...even with volume at 100% I find it difficult to hear you, especially in the quieter sections...

Also, I'd suggest you post an uptempo number...or two...something that you can let fly with both vocally and instrumentally....

What I can hear though, is that you can sing....in tune...which is a decided advantage...you'd be surprised how many people think they can..but can't.

Take a look at a band called Wyvern Lingo. Your voice kinda reminds me of some of their stuff.....

Best of luck!

Advertisement