Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online quote secure ???

Options
  • 13-02-2017 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi I got a quote online with liberty and I entered in all my details correctly.
    I am just wondering is it a secure quote ? Like if I come back to purchase it in a few days I won't have to pay any hidden fees other than the quote amount ?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi I got a quote online with liberty and I entered in all my details correctly.
    I am just wondering is it a secure quote ? Like if I come back to purchase it in a few days I won't have to pay any hidden fees other than the quote amount ?
    Thanks in advance :)
    Hi LeeLynch499

Your quote will be valid for seven days from the date you completed the quote. So long as all the details you provided are correct and you provide us with proof of any No Claims Discount you used to get your quote your premium will remain the same. If you do make any changes during the year such as changing your car then this may change your premium.

Hope this helps.

Regards 
    Seán 

Advertisement