Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone into psychedelic music? If so I have a question

• 13-02-2017 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this falls under the category of classic rock or not but I'll give it a go.

The band Tintern Abbey released one single in 1967. Barely anyone heard it at the time. I have the B side, Vaccum Cleaner, on a CD called The Psychedelic Scene. The A side, confusingly titled Beeside, is much harder to find. The original single itself would cost a three figure sum. I've been trying to find it on CD for years but seemingly it has never been released.

I recently found it on a 5 CD boxset on Amazon called Chocolate Soup For Diabetics and bought it. My heart sank however when I started listening and discovered they had chopped off the brilliant piano intro.

Is anyone aware of any psychedelic music compilation CDs with this track on it? I could just keep listening to it on YouTube but I have a thing about actually owning decent music on CD.

Comments

Advertisement