Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for international B2B Seo agency

Options
  • 13-02-2017 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations for an agency to do international B2B SEO, hopefully based in Ireland.

Focus is on USA, Germany, France, UK & Ireland. Will involves SEO audit, SEO strategy, and implementation. Must have international B2B SEO experience outside of Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

bdo wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations for an agency to do international B2B SEO, hopefully based in Ireland.

Focus is on USA, Germany, France, UK & Ireland. Will involves SEO audit, SEO strategy, and implementation. Must have international B2B SEO experience outside of Ireland.

Wolfgang Digital would be your best bet having recently cleaned up at the European Search Awards and the Landies in the States; the only Irish firm to do either, to the best of my knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭utmbuilder

google.ie :) to see who who has the best ranking

make sure they walk the walk, i'd also get about 3 quotes.

thats the way i would qualify

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭MentalMario

+1 on Wolfgang. They're one of the best in the biz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alexhardy

Can recomended us/international agency wezom.com,they are very help me with my website

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alexhardy

alexhardy wrote: »
    Can recomended us/international agency wezom.com,they are very help me with my website
    i mean this http://wezom.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Digital_Guy

luketitz wrote: »
    Wolfgang Digital would be your best bet having recently cleaned up at the European Search Awards and the Landies in the States; the only Irish firm to do either, to the best of my knowledge.

That knowledge should be pretty strong, seeing as you work there :D

But in all fairness, I have no affiliation and WD are indeed great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 the sword

Barry Adams and the gang at Polemic Digital would be one of the leading sources of Organic SEO in and around the UK.  
    He would deal primarily in technical SEO and his credentials back up his word, would be worth a chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ClontarfGuy

'RingJohn' run by a guy called John Ring have been around forever. Just had a look and they're called Tinderpoint now. Same guy is MD doing the same stuff. From personal experience (& their case studies), they're very serious high quality operators but not the cheapest.

Both Wolfgang & Barry are very good too afaik

BTW - Knowing as I do how much of a scam the awards things is in the marketing sector internationally, I'd taking any BS about how "we're the best because we won X" with a massive pinch of salt.

Generally speaking a marketing campaign that increases result by "an amazing 400%" for a 1-man local startup in Carlow sounds a million times better than a "20% increase" for a large multinational so the start-up company wins the award regardless of the relative size of the results. Awards are fluffy PR. Do your research & best of luck with your decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

'RingJohn' run by a guy called John Ring have been around forever. Just had a look and they're called Tinderpoint now. Same guy is MD doing the same stuff. From personal experience (& their case studies), they're very serious high quality operators but not the cheapest.

Both Wolfgang & Barry are very good too afaik

BTW - Knowing as I do how much of a scam the awards things is in the marketing sector internationally, I'd taking any BS about how "we're the best because we won X" with a massive pinch of salt.

Generally speaking a marketing campaign that increases result by "an amazing 400%" for a 1-man local startup in Carlow sounds a million times better than a "20% increase" for a large multinational so the start-up company wins the award regardless of the relative size of the results. Awards are fluffy PR. Do your research & best of luck with your decision.

Never a truer word spoken. Awards are basically bought with sponsorship and ticket sales etc.

Wolfgang are defo worth talking to though.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

I was at an Enterprise Ireland digital marketing event last week and one of the speakers was John Caldwell from Creator SEO (although he said they're re-branding soon) but he was excellent and really knew his stuff. I'd suggest having a chat with them. Obviously Wolfgang are the most well known crowd in Ireland at the moment as well but as mentioned above they push their award wins very heavily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Digital_Guy

I've just completed an SEO audit and recommendations project for a B2B client, via a marketing agency based in the south west. They were very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

If you are willing to go with any international one then why don't you go to Upwork or Fiverr. There you would find good quality services and yes, will also find the international freelancers with best skills of SEO. However, you can also consider this company but I would like to clarify it works good for the small size of business and you will have to share the requirement with them in case of a large-sized company in advance. On the other hand, you can see the top B2B SEO companies here that work in Ireland. I heard good reviews about the services of Loud Mouth Media and Wolf Gang Digital. Hopefully, you would go with a good option.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

DonegalSeo.com has local and international clients.

Small company, so should be cheaper.

They do all the SEO work for my Irish and UK Companies.

Regards
    IH

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Any company that deals with search engine optimization can cover any country and B2B requirement. Even you can visit freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork and can one of the best SEO brains. However, to run B2B campaigns or even if you are looking for B2B leads generation then you go after a digital marketer. Yes, digital marketer covers all of these areas.

Similarly, you can also run an email marketing campaigns your own by creating your email list or using email sources like this. According to digital marketing experts, the ROI of email marketing is better than other marketing tools, especially if you are willing to generate sales. By the way, if you still want B2B SEO strategy, then this article can also help you to share each and every aspect of B2B SEO techniques.

Advertisement