Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enfield train station parking

Options
  • 13-02-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

I'll be commuting from Enfield in a few weeks but have never used the train station/car park.
    Does anyone here know what time I need to be there to get a space?
    I'm hoping to get the 7.14 or 7.51 train.
    Also,is it likely I'd get a seat on these trains?
    Is the car park 3 euro a day and can I pay on the apcoa app?

Couldn't find up to date information online...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭cullenswood

MastiffMrs wrote: »
    I'll be commuting from Enfield in a few weeks but have never used the train station/car park.
    Does anyone here know what time I need to be there to get a space?
    I'm hoping to get the 7.14 or 7.51 train.
    Also,is it likely I'd get a seat on these trains?
    Is the car park 3 euro a day and can I pay on the apcoa app?

Couldn't find up to date information online...

You will have your pick of parking spaces, that car park has never been full.

Seats on the train should also be fine, it fills up at Maynooth.

Check out Kearns buses also though, faster, more services and cheaper for commuting

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

You will have your pick of parking spaces, that car park has never been full.

Seats on the train should also be fine, it fills up at Maynooth.

Check out Kearns buses also though, faster, more services and cheaper for commuting

Do they work out cheaper even after you use the taxsaver? I'll have a look, signed up to train for a month so will see how it goes after that. Is there a car park available for Kearns buses also?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Kearns also do TaxSaver tickets. €35 for a weekly ticket from Enfield, before taxsaver taken into account. No specific Kearns car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,976 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Kearns also do TaxSaver tickets. €35 for a weekly ticket from Enfield, before taxsaver taken into account. No specific Kearns car park.

Taxsaver aren't available for a weekly ticket; it's monthly or annual passes only. Also, they aren't available at the ticket office at a station. Your employer has to register onto the scheme and purchase the ticket for you ahead of time.

Advertisement