Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa

Options
  • 12-02-2017 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Okay so I my girlfriend is from the Philippines and we are both 19 and will complete our degree next year. Once I get a job I would like her to be able to come live here with me and I'm wondering what would be the best way of applying for her visa to come live here? She almost has her degree in Nutrition & Dietetics and plans to get her license there while I'm in fourth year and work for a year to get some experience(she is a year ahead of me).

It's not a joke and yes I have seen her almost everyday via skype and we talk all the time since around a year and a half ago, before that we talked but not as much. We met online about 4 years ago and I have never been with her in person which may sound a bit odd but I don't know how it happened I just started to really like her the more we talked. We have gotten serious the last year and a half and I've started to worry about what I will have to do so we can live together the past few days. If I get a job can I sponsor her? She can speak Tagalog and English fluently also.

So yeah is there an actually realistic chance that I can somehow bring her here to live with me and what is my best bet in doing so? Or are there any other alternatives? Or is there just no hope? Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Thread closed. You can't get legal advice here.

Contract a solicitor if you need legal advice.

Do not start any more threads on this issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement