Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning electrician

Options
  • 12-02-2017 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,
    I am an electrician with 8 years post experience from domestic up to heavy industrial .At the moment I'm working at an oil and gas plant as a foreman in Australia but looking to move back to Ireland in April.I am looking to get away from been an electrician slightly and getting into plc programming , I have been looking at courses in mechatronics and industrial automation.I have rang a couple of IT's and all there good courses are full time.can anyone recommend an evening or part-time course and if I was to start a course how flexible are employers nowadays in ireland with days off to attend? 😀 I'm out of the country over 6 years.Has anyone every been sponsored to do a course by there employers similar to these?
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement