Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Alt Rock Band: Dublin

Options
  • 12-02-2017 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    Female lyricist and vocalist (and shoddy rhythm guitarist) looking to start an alt rock band in Dublin.

Influences range from Oasis, Stereophonics, Arctic Monkeys, Florence and 30 Seconds to the Warped Tour scene of Fall Out Boy and Panic! Lyrics tend to be the quirky play-on-words like Monkeys and FOB.

Positions Available are all. Lead guitarist, drummer, bassist, rhythm guitarist (although I'd like to keep on the guitar). I really need a good songwriting partner to bring my songs to life (I can't make them sound like they do in my head).

Desired Age Range: Preferably 20-29, though I'm open to anyone 18+ if they're committed enough

Available Sound Samples: soundcloud .com / brandylawrence (remove the spaces)

Additional Info: I'm looking to start gigging around as soon as possible with the aims to write and perform original music. Any questions, hit me up!

Cheers,
    Brando

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bochi91

Hey there, I'm a drummer looking for an alternative rock band. I have been playing on and off for 11 years and I have been in 4 different bands previous to this. My influences are Foals, Editors, Bloc Party, Paramore, Silversun Pickups, Interpol and Placebo. If your interested in jamming sometime give me a shout.
    Justin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daniels1987

Hi,

I am 29 y.o. guitar player just moved to Dublin. Have long history of playing in bands and song writing and I believe arrangement skills is what you are looking for. Would like to meet for a jam or to chat over your music plans.

Daniel

PS
    Sorry cannot send you songs from my previous projects as forum system say I am not registered long enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 SeanG17

Hey are you still looking to start this band, I'm a 25 Year old guitarist based in dublin looking to get writing and gigging

• Registered Users Posts: 18 blackpitt

Hi Brando. Old ad I know but with covid and everything I was wondering if you are currently looking for singing ops?

Advertisement