Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending document to the US - Insured.

Options
  • 11-02-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

I want to send a document to the US and because it's a share certificate it needs to be insured for cost of it replacing it would be substantial. An Post have told me they don't offer insurance for documents to the US. What would be other alternatives to sending it? I haven't much stuff with couriers etc before, besides Parcel Motel. Would like to be able to get it sent quite soon.

Anyone have any recommendations or opinions on options for sending? It needs to be insured for around €200.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I know DHL used to provide a service for this, not sure if it's still available, have a look and check...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

UPS operate both sides so would provide you with an end to end service. Should be able to quote online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

UPS will do it, be prepared to open the wallet though. Pending delivery speed your looking at id say 60-80e

Advertisement