Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Gadgets

Options
  • 10-02-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been recommend to buy an android box from Munster Gadgets. I paid for it on 20/12/16 and have received nothing. They're Twitter account has been inactive since 12/1/17.

Has anyone had any recent dealings with them. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

eecboss,

As a new user, welcome to Boards. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the Boards FAQ and check the Charter and any Sticky notices at the top of a forum before you post.

I'd rather not have this kind of discussion here - there's no way of knowing what the veracity or otherwise is of any response you get here and neither have I - this knd of thread rarely results in any useful purpose other than to give people an opportunity to vent with no right of reply for the third party. On this basis I'm closing this thread - if anyone has personal knowledge or dealings with the company involved they can contact you by PM if they want.

You might consider checking on the Consumer Issues forum here on Boards - you can fnd it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=580 - this may give you some pointers as to what steps (if any) you can take to recover your money.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement