Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollister 60% off sale online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

How is their sizing?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭limerickabroad

Not sure about their sizing, actually - discussion on a previous thread about their sizing here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057641640

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

I just had a quick scan through. Very few of the sale shirts seems to be larger than small or extra-small.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I looked at their sweaters. Not cheap and they looked like someone slept in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

€19.60 for their jeans is a good bargain, their pretty high quality in terms of fabric and stitching... and you can choose the length (no tailoring needed). hopefully their size 32 waist is a proper 32.
    you can return in store now for free. i think this is a new feature. it used be return only by mail and you pay €9 for it. they have a store in Dundrum
    cheers OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i have pairs of there jeans, and for less than €20 a pair they are great value

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

yoshimitsu wrote:
    €19.60 for their jeans is a good bargain, their pretty high quality in terms of fabric and stitching... and you can choose the length (no tailoring needed). hopefully their size 32 waist is a proper 32. you can return in store now for free. i think this is a new feature. it used be return only by mail and you pay €9 for it. they have a store in Dundrum cheers OP

Just a heads up - According to their terms and conditions on the website you can't return items bought online to a store , they must be returned by post .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Cheers OP, I don't usually go for these kind of brands but I'm short on jeans and £15 is a bit too good to pass up. I should be sorted for the next 4-5 years now :).......

....depending on how fat I get after retirement from football :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I got t-shirts last week(round neck el cheapo ones). Granted they're cheaper now but only available in S and XS so similar to the way Kildare Village reduces stuff.

Size wise I had XL last year, lost weight and they're hanging on me. I bought L this year. I'd be a 40S in a Jacket size if that helps people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Thanks for the link..
    Feel like my wife now telling myself I've saved 200 quid, whereas I've actually spend 100 i wouldn't have!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

If you sign up to their newsletter, you get a 10% off code :) (which seems to work on sale stock)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I looked at their sweaters. Not cheap and they looked like someone slept in them.

Think you mean jumpers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Thanks OP and poster who mentioned the newsletter... Picked up a hoodie and 2 polos for €51! Cheaper than the knock off ones from Asia!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Decided to go for it.. 2 pairs of jeans, pair of boardshorts for an upcoming Indonesia trip and nice shirt to wear on the beach.

€63. Sorted :)

cheers OP and SmallTeapot, that's a saving of €113 off the normal price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Sale seems to be still on :pac:

I just ordered 2 pairs of jeans and 2 hoodies for 100euro...Saved 157euro!.....clothes for lazy days at home (be grand!)

Glad the newsletter code worked for everyone

Just fyi, there is a different sale on jeans on today. Prices still seem to be 60% off, but range appears to be larger:

https://eu.hollisterco.com/shop/eu/guys-sale-jeans-jeans-and-bottoms?icmp=ICT:SBK17:M:SP:H:P:CPP:SALE:JeansFeb3

e.g. they have 34W / 34L today in some jeans whereas only 36L were available for the 60% off sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

What are the waist sizes like compares to other brands?
    mrcheez wrote: »
    Just fyi, there is a different sale on jeans on today. Prices still seem to be 60% off, but range appears to be larger:

https://eu.hollisterco.com/shop/eu/guys-sale-jeans-jeans-and-bottoms?icmp=ICT:SBK17:M:SP:H:P:CPP:SALE:JeansFeb3

e.g. they have 34W / 34L today in some jeans whereas only 36L were available for the 60% off sale.

I'd say waist sizes are same as the size is literally the inches, rather than "M / L / XL" which could be any size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Just bought 2 pairs. I got them for €35 shipped using my 15% Birthday Code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Just received my jeans and they are too big for me. I was figuring on them being a small fit but not so. Anyone interested ? 2 pairs 38w 30l Hollister Slim Straight. Sell at cost price €19.60

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

According to my tracking number, the stuff I ordered was delivered earlier today. Hoping it fits, will try it on tonight!

pissed wrote: »
    Just received my jeans and they are too big for me. I was figuring on them being a small fit but not so. Anyone interested ? 2 pairs 38w 30l Hollister Slim Straight. Sell at cost price €19.60

Yeah I think when it comes to waist sizes you really only ever get "one" size.

Like 38W literally means 38" regardless of the make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

mrcheez wrote: »
    Like 38W literally means 38" regardless of the make.

Unfortunately that isn't the case from my experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

mine arrived today, and went for 33 inch waist . I would be 32 inch waist but just future proofing !! There is plenty of space, so as expected really !! Just as well , I ordered 4 pairs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

pissed wrote:

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

My stuff arrived yesterday. All fit spot on if slightly long in the leg

Just tried on everything there.

Large shirt is perfect Large fit, 34W jeans are exactly 34" (although I had to go an extra 2 inches in the leg than normal, but can easily fold that up the inside).

Thanks again OP!

Advertisement