Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non driving convictions

Options
  • 10-02-2017 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Right one of my driver got cought using mgo in car he up in court at next month if he get convicted will i has to tell insurance company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

Convictions motor related yes with exception for clamping damage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

tom85 wrote: »
    Right one of my driver got cought using mgo in car he up in court at next month if he get convicted will i has to tell insurance company

Most insurers will ask "have you or any drivers had any convictions rather than just any motoring convictions.

If they ask that then you must declare it.

If they ask only specifically about motoring convictions you do not need to declare it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭tom85

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Most insurers will ask "have you or any drivers had any convictions rather than just any motoring convictions.

If they ask that then you must declare it.

If they ask only specifically about motoring convictions you do not need to declare it.
    Ok would conviction like that make the much of a difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

tom85 wrote: »
    Ok would conviction like that make the much of a difference

Depends on the company tbh.

They may apply a loading or they may do nothing.

Advertisement