Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail Weekly Tickets

Options
  • 10-02-2017 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Bought a weekly train ticket Drogheda-Pearse last week. It cost €74.55 but the website here shows €71.00. Is that info out of date?

Also do the weekly tickets all run Mon-Sun now? Used to be Sun-Sat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Should be €71, can't see where the extra comes from. Weekly tickets start from the day you buy them. Monthly tickets start from the first day of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

I sent an email off to them anyway since it says 71 on the website. I'm guessing it's the pre-December 2016 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

fh041205 wrote: »
    I sent an email off to them anyway since it says 71 on the website. I'm guessing it's the pre-December 2016 price.

The website should have the courtesy of showing the correct fare. If you bought it from the tvm or booking office then the amount on the ticket is correct and the website is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Dublin-Belast fares on the website were valid since 1 December 2014, they didn't even bother updating the fares from 1 December 2015 (all other routes were) never mind 1 December 2016.

• Advertisement
Advertisement