Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric razor recommendation?

Options
  • 09-02-2017 11:22pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So my OH mentioned tonight when we were out shopping that he'd like an electric razor. And given Valentines is coming up I thought I'd get him one.

I've no idea what to get him, he can go three or four days without a shave so I'm not looking for something that a guy who gets five o'clock shadow would use.

Ideally it would be something he could use in the shower, with a long charge and no fancy features.

Any recommendations?

Mods, if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move.

And TIA for any suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭MichaelR

I got myself a Panasonic ES-RT37 at Argos and I like the way it works. It's 60 Euro. The next Panasonic up the line in Argos, the ES-LT2N, should be even better as it has a faster motor, but I have not tried it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Stheno wrote: »
    So my OH mentioned tonight when we were out shopping that he'd like an electric razor. And given Valentines is coming up I thought I'd get him one.

I've no idea what to get him, he can go three or four days without a shave so I'm not looking for something that a guy who gets five o'clock shadow would use.

Ideally it would be something he could use in the shower, with a long charge and no fancy features.

Any recommendations?

Mods, if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move.

And TIA for any suggestions :)
    I'm out the door for work, have a read of this. He gives his recommendation at the end. http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/06/25/art-of-manliness-sacrilege-my-year-long-experiment-with-using-an-electric-razor/

Advertisement