Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Galway to Cork airport question

Options
  • 09-02-2017 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I want to make an internet booking with Citylink from Galway to Cork airport, I'm not catching a flight but a member of family is arriving and my family in Bandon are collecting them, my bus arrives fifteen minutes later which will be grand. Its the return leg I'm worried about, I want to depart from the Quays in the city centre on Monday, but the ticket option only allows you to book the journey back from the airport to Galway, can I board at the second stop with my text ticket rather than at the airport as my brother-in-law drops me off at Shandon on the Monday where I get the bus on the Quay.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Hi I want to make an internet booking with Citylink from Galway to Cork airport, I'm not catching a flight but a member of family is arriving and my family in Bandon are collecting them, my bus arrives fifteen minutes later which will be grand. Its the return leg I'm worried about, I want to depart from the Quays in the city centre on Monday, but the ticket option only allows you to book the journey back from the airport to Galway, can I board at the second stop with my text ticket rather than at the airport as my brother-in-law drops me off at Shandon on the Monday where I get the bus on the Quay.

Email or ring citylink, there very friendly, informative and quick any time I've used them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Cheers whereisgalway I emailed them and they got back to me and it all worked out great, they were very accommodating.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement