Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lc subject choice

Options
  • 09-02-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi there
    U got 11 a's in my junior cert and gave to pick my subjects in the next couple of weeks and just looking for some advice.
    Im want to do dairy business or an ag science course
    I have to put down six subjects in order of preference and will hopefully get my top 4
    Ag science
    Biology
    French
    Business
    Chemistry
    Accounting
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Swap business for accounting imo. Business to broad and accounting is more foccosed in if your able for it

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

In my school anyway, the biology classes are always wedged so unless you put it down as 1 or 2 on your form then you're not getting in. This may be the case in your school and it's something to consider when putting them in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lnmc879

Ag science can be a good subject to have if you are from a farming background. As many of the topics covered for example in beef/dairy you are to say "Oh I have seen that !". There is quite a good bit of detail involved but all in all it is a subject that is approachable and has a overlap with Bioology ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 29 JD115m

Lnmc879 wrote: »
    Ag science can be a good subject to have if you are from a farming background. As many of the topics covered for example in beef/dairy you are to say "Oh I have seen that !". There is quite a good bit of detail involved but all in all it is a subject that is approachable and has a overlap with Bioology ☺️

That what I was thinking thanks

Advertisement