Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Return Process. Estimated time?

Options
  • 09-02-2017 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Does anyone know how long it takes for a refund once Amazon receive the item you have sent back? They received my item today (I know because I paid for registered post) but I haven't got an email yet to say anything.

Anyone know how long it normally takes to get your money back? I returned a phone and can't get a new one until I get the refund.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

You should get an email once they've processed your return

My last return took 2 days between the return being confirmed and the money being refunded

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Virtanen wrote: »
    You should get an email once they've processed your return

My last return took 2 days between the return being confirmed and the money being refunded

How long did it take for them to confirm the return? They received mine today but still haven't heard anything and wondering is this normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

No idea tbh, but it was a Saturday morning then they checked it in, so I'd guess a day or two after they received it? It was pretty quick, however long it was

Advertisement