Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Batman Lego with today's Irish Independent

Options
  • 09-02-2017 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Collect in SuperValu. Paper and toy for two quid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

g0g wrote: »
    Collect in SuperValu. Paper and toy for two quid

Anybody know more details on this? My local Super Valu doesn't sell newspapers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭Doodah7

mcgovern wrote: »

Buy the paper anywhere. There is a coupon on Page 2. Cut it out and present it in Supervalu and get the Lego.

As an aside, pretty strange Supervalu that doesn't sell newspapers...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

I picked up in Bray SV. Papers inside front door and figures put away behind the mini kiosk shop behind checkouts. I had to ask a couple of people before they found them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

tallpaul wrote: »
    Buy the paper anywhere. There is a coupon on Page 2. Cut it out and present it in Supervalu and get the Lego.

As an aside, pretty strange Supervalu that doesn't sell newspapers...

I suspect it was part of a deal when the originally opened they building, which is next door to a newsagent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

mcgovern wrote: »

I would doubt they will have the sets if they don't have newspapers. I remember tesco were giving something away, I think a kids book, with a newspapsr before, my local tesco.com didn't do papers and as such didn't have the free gift, I understand the freebies are delivered with the papers.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I would doubt they will have the sets if they don't have newspapers. I remember tesco were giving something away, I think a kids book, with a newspapsr before, my local tesco.com didn't do papers and as such didn't have the free gift, I understand the freebies are delivered with the papers.

Picked up a set earlier,the sets came with the papers and were behind the express checkout.I chanced my arm to see if I could wangle an extra set but they received the same amount of sets as newspapers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Ran down to the local one at lunch, me and another guy from work....last 2 in the shop......best day ever!!!!

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I collected from Supervalu in Finglas at lunchtime, they seemed to have a good supply there, person at the counter said there was another one tomorrow but did not know if it was a different character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Great movie by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Token in today's paper again, no idea if same set or new

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭A Shaved Duck?

No toys left in supervalu blanch yesterday about five but loads of copies of the indo left?..getting more in today maybe according to the girl behind the counter.

my question "would you not have a toy for each paper delivered" was met with a shrug.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

g0g wrote: »
    Token in today's paper again, no idea if same set or new

I went in today and it was the same set as yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

No toys left in supervalu blanch yesterday about five but loads of copies of the indo left?..getting more in today maybe according to the girl behind the counter.

my question "would you not have a toy for each paper delivered" was met with a shrug.

The trouble with that is that SuperValu are the collection point for every store, not just themselves.

When I was doing this stuff for Dunnes, it was typical to get far in excess for this purpose, leading to some odd discrepancies between freebie and paper returns at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

They have them today in Blackrock. Well, had them two hour ago, can't vouch for the current stock level. No hassle, they were happy to hand them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭A Shaved Duck?

The trouble with that is that SuperValu are the collection point for every store, not just themselves.

When I was doing this stuff for Dunnes, it was typical to get far in excess for this purpose, leading to some odd discrepancies between freebie and paper returns at times.

Ah yeah i know its not the girls fault and i sorted one this morning in swords.. its the same figure so wouldnt think people will have an issue today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Claim online here: http://mediapromos.co.uk/legobatmanmovie/
    It seems that no purchase is necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭SteM

gerryk wrote: »
    Claim online here: http://mediapromos.co.uk/legobatmanmovie/
    It seems that no purchase is necessary.

£3.99 P&P though.

Advertisement