Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVR on PC

Options
  • 08-02-2017 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭

Anyone else take a gamble on a PSVR ?

Bought one at the weekend in Gamestop and having good results so far with SteamVR games (Elite/Project Cars) and a few free SteamVR apps for desktops etc.

Not having as much look with the SBS (Side by Side) of TrinusVR as there seems to be a bit of an overlap in GTA or ARMA3 but I think its Windows causing me some issues with sending the window to the screen.

Anyway so far so good - ordered 2 move controllers and 2 PS3 cameras off ebay for 70 euro, already have 1 PS3 camera, so looking forward to dabbling with room tracking.

PC doesn't seem to have any issues yet.
    Spec includes:
    980ti
    3570k OC to 4.2ghz
    16gig DDR @ 2100mhz (I think)
    Windows 10

Some info in this vid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

TrinusVR looks pretty decent for a tenner but I wouldn't reccomend people to spend €400 on a PSVR unless they intend to mainly use it with a PS4. Nice experiment though.

Advertisement