Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mental health

Options
  • 08-02-2017 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Iv been referred to go to st patricks mental health hospital and I'm really anxious about it, has anyone had recent experience with it? I v heard of a couple of people who went and came out better, when I spoke with the girl from admissions yesterday she said they we're tight for beds at the moment, do any if ye know how much notice they give you when a bed becomes available? Also are the rooms private? I'm nervous of getting sick up there,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Smiley283

caitb1 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Iv been referred to go to st patricks mental health hospital and I'm really anxious about it, has anyone had recent experience with it? I v heard of a couple of people who went and came out better, when I spoke with the girl from admissions yesterday she said they we're tight for beds at the moment, do any if ye know how much notice they give you when a bed becomes available? Also are the rooms private? I'm nervous of getting sick up there,

I stumbled upon your post and although it is 3 months old I hope you got a bed and from my experience of having relatives treated in there in the past I have nothing but positive things to say about St Pats. I thought the staff were excellent, amenities available are great and the standard of care given to each of relatives greatly improved their mental health! Best of luck for the future

Advertisement