Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice

Options
  • 07-02-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

As a big DC fan and an avid player of MKX (Well up until last year), is it worth shelling out on the ultimate edition for 13 yo yo in the PS store? I am interested to play through the story. I think the online scene might be a bit much seeing as how anyone I would play is super advanced at this stage.

So is it worth it just for the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I found it enjoyable, like a toned down MK. If you really enjoyed MK, then you'll easily slip into the swing of things in Injustice. Not a bad story either, an interesting take on things.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Feck it I might as well.

Ws thinking of reinstalling MKX but I found the online system very sparse and bare bones. They need a cool season system and better matchmaking or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,700 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's probably on sale cos Injustice 2 is nearly out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I was never a fan of online fighters tbh. I just don't have the time and effort to get good enough to win online. I prefer the story, the moves, the graphics.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,700 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I was never a fan of online fighters tbh. I just don't have the time and effort to get good enough to win online. I prefer the story, the moves, the graphics.
    I personally dislike NRS fighters (they just move... WRONG... once you've played Japanese fighters) but you'll definitely get your money's worth.

And hey, it's still better than the last few DC movies :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I played and really liked the Injustice game. It's just as good as the MK series and made by the same teams. Like has been mentioned here I've not really played online at all other than against friends as it's ridiculous how good some folks are at these games. for 13 quid it's great value

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I really liked it. The story is very good and seems to be what the new DC movies are loosely based on (although the films and game may be based on a comic series too, that I haven't read). And you get a lot of content for €13.

Advertisement