Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curious.... architectural plans

Options
  • 06-02-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi

My wife and I have the original plans for Celtic Park in Scotland ie Park Head. Her father worked in the marketing department and was given them as a present and we are just curious now as to how much these original plans would be worth if we sold them? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MOD: Moved from Online Buying & Auctions, you might get better replies here.

If you are planning to sell you might get a better price if you try on a UK website

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,558 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

With something like that there's probably a very limited market. However could well be worth a bit to anyone with a genuine interest in the history of the club. I know there was a while when I was pretty much driving the price of certain Man Utd memorabilia. The stadium will have evolved over an extended period - do you know when these plans are dated?

I always find ebay a useful source for getting an idea of the sort of amounts similar collectibles go for

Advertisement