Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From e12 Query.

Options
  • 06-02-2017 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Looking for a bit of guidance here. I submit a from e12 each year for my wife and myself.

Using the info from our P60s I was filling in the form at the weekend and submitted it.

However my wife has been issued with a second P60 that contains different values than the previous one.

I have send a request to the revenue to re-open my form with scan's of the two P60s to show that the values were different.

Should I follow it up with a phone call as well or leave well enough alone until they get back to me ?

Cheers,
    Jimbob
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hi Folks,

Looking for a bit of guidance here. I submit a from e12 each year for my wife and myself.

Using the info from our P60s I was filling in the form at the weekend and submitted it.

However my wife has been issued with a second P60 that contains different values than the previous one.

I have send a request to the revenue to re-open my form with scan's of the two P60s to show that the values were different.

Should I follow it up with a phone call as well or leave well enough alone until they get back to me ?

Cheers,
    Jimbob

Once submitted, they can't be re-opened. Your choices are either to submit a paper based Form 12, or just to send in the amended P60, and request that Revenue adjust the figures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

My query is similar-ish. Started on a submission last night, took out the relevant p60 and some of the figures vary from what shows on the pre-populated fields.
    Do I take it that the p60 figures are the correct ones? (I always thought that they were) - this is my first time doing the e12.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    My query is similar-ish. Started on a submission last night, took out the relevant p60 and some of the figures vary from what shows on the pre-populated fields.
    Do I take it that the p60 figures are the correct ones? (I always thought that they were) - this is my first time doing the e12.

How much do they vary exactly?

You see, your employer files a P35 with Revenue, and this is meant to match your P60 exactly. It is the figures from the P35 that are prepopulated into the form for you

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    How much do they vary exactly?

You see, your employer files a P35 with Revenue, and this is meant to match your P60 exactly. It is the figures from the P35 that are prepopulated into the form for you

Thanks for that, will have to check properly later.
    If there is a discrepancy, where do I go from there - contact revenue or employer? Many thanks.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Thanks for that, will have to check properly later.
    If there is a discrepancy, where do I go from there - contact revenue or employer? Many thanks.

If there's a problem, first port of call should be your employer, as they will need to correct the error, either on your P60, or by amending the P35 filed with Revenue

• Advertisement

Thanks a million, really appreciate your help.

Advertisement