Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling my OMEN PC i7 16gb

• 06-02-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey there, not sure you can advertise a sale here but anywho here goes.

Got an OMEN gaming PC for my birthday, not something I would have any use for. The model I got is 1999 euro in harvey norman. I have a PC that has pretty much the same spec, self built.

It's only been turned on to test etc, other than that it's brand spanking new.

It's an i7, 16gb ram, 8gb dedicated graphics, 3tb HD 256g SSD.

I'm selling it for 1399 as that's just under the price of building it yourself.

Willing to deliver anywhere in Dublin, or outside within reason, and collections are welcome too.

Please remove this post if you're not allowed sell anything here, apologies in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Best place to go is adverts - not allowed advertise here. It would also help to put up the specs of the PC - what model i7, what model graphics card, etc.

If it's the Omen with the i7-6700 and 390X, it would be quite difficult to get anywhere near 1400 for it 2nd hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ConorSmartt

Ah, right. Fair enough cheers!

It's up on adverts already. And donedeal + eBay. Cheapest on eBay by a couple hundred aswell.

Yeah that's the spec, was going to post a spec sheet just needed to know if I was allowed sell it here first haha.

Well its only been fired up once to check if it runs okay, other than that it's brand new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'd say Donedeal would be a good place for a machine like that as well, you can point to retail/online prices for it to show how good value it is versus buying it new. Adverts is a hard place to sell expensive HP/Alienware/Dell type machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ConorSmartt

Yeah i've done that aswell, refferenced retail along with a link.

I've also dropped it to 1199 across the board, just want rid of it tbh I've no use for it ! 800 off retail should be a bargain to someone who doesn't exactly know the ins and outs of DIY build costs!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Selling hardware is against the charter i'm afraid. As above, Adverts or DoneDeal is probably you're best bet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement