Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose SoundSport Audio Only In-Ear Headphones - €61.99

Options
  • 06-02-2017 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

I just saw these on the argos site:

Bose SoundSport Audio Only In-Ear Headphones

Link here

71-6017468-BBI314M.jpg

Seems like a good price for bricks and mortar store.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Gone

Theyre still there on the site if you search for them. The link above seems to be broken though. I got these for €35 about 2 months ago in Argos so they might come down more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Time wrote: »
    Theyre still there on the site if you search for them. The link above seems to be broken though. I got these for €35 about 2 months ago in Argos so they might come down more

How did you manage that?

The pricechecker reckons the lowest price they've been is €49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

These are in stock in most places.

The referral links on mobiles must still be broken (its been nearly a week).

Not a good solution, when you follow a link and you get a product not found page, go to the URL bar of your browser and remove everything after and including the ?

it should look like ......../partNumber/5036354.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Soarer wrote: »
    How did you manage that?

The pricechecker reckons the lowest price they've been is €49.99.

My bad, thought i had paid 35 off the top of my head, receipt says 50 alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

http://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/bose/soundsport-in-ear

Reviews are not great if you like your noise isolation. But can't complain at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 onetwofourthree

thanks for this OP. i got them for running. they really do stay put in the ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭trev44

thanks for this OP. i got them for running. they really do stay put in the ears.

ive tried lots of cheaper ones and these are my favourites.. also if you break them the returns policy seems to be very forgiving..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Got them on Amazon Prime for under €40 and they are well worth it, comfortable and great sound from them.

Advertisement