Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

treating dog with cbt oil

Options
  • 06-02-2017 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi guys.... my lab has been given weeks to live.... stage 4 bone cancer and tumors on her spleen, I'm devastated. I've been reading up on cbt oil and some miraculous effects... does anyone know anything I'm heart broken and desperate and her death will devastate my son. tks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Is she in pain ?. If so I would let her go. It's hard but its awful to see your pet in pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 craig1975

I'm presuming she will be but so many reports of cbt oil working miracles... I must try it. tks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

If you mean CBD oil there's already a thread on it further down the page.

yes you're right shows how much i know:(
    tks

can you help me find it???..... I've not used boards in years

• Advertisement

found it tks...... about epilepsy thought

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭kathleen37

So sorry you're in this situation. I've only read up on CBD oil in relation to Epliepsy, but have seen mention of treatment in cancer. Having said that, if your girl is so advanced they think she only has weeks, then I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up. Could it hurt? I'm sure not but if it was really effective in cancer treatment, we would all already know about it

Terrible situation. Try and focus on keeping your girl's quality of life good. Recognise all the good times you've already had, and try and make the time she has left is stress/pain free. What are her favourite foods? Does she like getting up on the sofa but isn't usually allowed? Try and think up new treats for her that you can all enjoy.

Again, I'm so sorry for your girl, and your family. Enjoy this time you have with her. She'll always be with you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Poor little love. I'd get everyone who loves her together to give her one last week of everything she loves and loved before helping her out of this world in time that she doesn't suffer. You must be devastated. So sorry for you and her.

Advertisement