Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North circular road

Options
  • 05-02-2017 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Quick question, I have to travel to de big smoke in the morning, will the NCR be very busy at 8am? Or what time would I need to be on it to avoid the monday morning rush?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,976 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

It can get busy anytime from 7AM onwards till after 9AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

ShaunC wrote: »
    Quick question, I have to travel to de big smoke in the morning, will the NCR be very busy at 8am? Or what time would I need to be on it to avoid the monday morning rush?
    All depends what part and from which direction you are coming. Potential traffic at phibsboro church and hanlons corner. You may get a bit at the Dorset St junction but that's heading in. I'd say between hanlons and phibsboro can be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Thanks for the replies and advice guys, having to hit Drumcondra from the N4 direction and on to the airport. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Chances are you will get traffic from the m50 junction in. I'd go across the m50 and get off at the finglas exit if that's an option.

Advertisement