Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick 2017

Options
  • 05-02-2017 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Who's signed up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I'm going, but I'm only just back in the water after illness so its not going to be a good gala for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

Got a late entry slot for the 1,500 so I'm looking forward to that on Friday night. Then 50, 100, 200 (all free) on Saturday, and a possible 400free relay if we can find another swimmer! Looking forward to it, my 14 yo son now has the household 50, 100, 200 records, but I'm damned if I'm giving up the 1,500 for a few years yet! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

Kurt.Godel wrote: »
    but I'm damned if I'm giving up the 1,500 for a few years yet! :)
    Be careful with the 1500 record, I overheard a teenager at a gala at the weekend recant how he took 3 minutes off his pb.

Amy Wolfe 19:3x for the 1,500... Hardly a single splash from her stroke, phenomenal to observe.

Well that was hugely enjoyable- well done to Limerick Masters for putting on a great event.

Personally I had middling results, found the LC tough (I rarely swim LC), but the competition and cameraderie were second to none.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

Kurt.Godel wrote: »
    Well that was hugely enjoyable- well done to Limerick Masters for putting on a great event.

Personally I had middling results, found the LC tough (I rarely swim LC), but the competition and cameraderie were second to none.
    I agree. The water was slow but there was a lot of banter

Advertisement