Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about incorporating a business

Options
  • 05-02-2017 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi just a quick question- My wife is looking to set up business and we are wondering if there are any restrictions as we had previously set up a business and it was dissolved. The revenue dissolved it due to non return of year end forms. The business never actually traded as the recession just hit and we didnt want to take the risk at the time but we are wondering if this would now impede us now that we are looking to try again? Any help is much appriciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Simonoconnor15

You should be able to set up a new business without issues as long as you incorporate the business and file all return correctly within your first year of operations. To avoid being flagged with the revenue office you will need to ensure you don’t miss any filing deadlines going forward. I would recommend you contact the folks at Company Bureau to assist you with your setup. I trust them because they are Irish owned and based in Dublin.
    companyformations.ie

Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

There won't be any issues relating to your previous company.

Advertisement