Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 Swords to Celbridge Commute

Options
  • 05-02-2017 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

According to Google maps live traffic there is very little traffic on this stretch of the m50 from 8.30am.

Live Google maps traffic in the mornings the past couple of weeks has been giving me a journey time of 27 minutes from Swords to exit 6 on the M4 Celbridge.

Whilst I have experienced this journey time at 2pm, I find it hard to believe it's the same at 8.30am given the amount of comments I hear from people saying it's a carpark at that time.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? Also, any information on what the traffic is like on the m50 coming back from Celbridge (m50 junction 7 Palmerstown/Lucan to m50 Dublin airport exit) at 5pm?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Since early December, traffic has been much lighter on the M50S
    It's only really heavy approaching J10-12
    with a little slowdown at Blanch or liffey valley junctions
    Pre November though it was pretty bad in the mornings.

From Liffey Valley North is usuallly fine, can be a slowdown from Ballymun to the M1, but nothing drastic.

Advertisement