Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Fabric for Quilting

Options
  • 05-02-2017 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All
    I am new to this, I am from Dublin but now living in Australia. I would love to make a Dublin Quilt for my son but can't seem to find fabric anywhere. Would anyone know where I might find some. Please
    Sandra:unsure:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Can you be a bit clearer about what kind of fabric you are looking for? Quilting fabrics are readily available on line, but are you looking for specific fabric related to Dublin? Or are you proposing to do a Rocky Road pattern?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sanpi1312

I am looking for material as in the Dublin GAA colours but think my only option maybe to buy quilt covers and use them for fabric.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

For a project with gaa colours I did before I ordered the "kona shade card" then used that to order the colours I wanted. All online but worked well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sanpi1312

Thank You I might just try that or get a couple of duvet covers and see what I can come up with. Not in a hurry for it so have some time to think.

Advertisement