Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLIS UCD

Options
  • 05-02-2017 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone who has done this course could give me some feedback on it.

I am an English and Geography BA graduate currently working in administration. I have always been interested in traveling and would love to have a specific qualification in a field which i believe that i would enjoy and could potentially get work in.

My problem is that i live in Tipperary and I have limited finances. I would commute to UCD if possible to cut down on costs. The earliest train that I could get in would arrive at the train station at 8.13 and i would be reliant on public transport or a bike to get to UCD. What time do core lectures start? How many hours is the course each week roughly and over how many days?

Thanks,
    Nicole.

Comments

Advertisement