Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roland ax synth

Options
  • 04-02-2017 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi

I was looking for an Roland Ax synth in Ireland but I cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know where i can get an Ax synth.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Frank1234 wrote: »
    Hi

I was looking for an Roland Ax synth in Ireland but I cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know where i can get an Ax synth.

Thanks

Pro Audio are the Roland distributor for Ireland, maybe shoot them an email and ask. Or you could ask any Roland Dealer to see if it is available to order in. They're not the type of thing that you would happen upon in an Irish music shop and I've only ever seen them as stock in Germany and Switzerland. Thomann don't seem to have it listed, which generally means that it might be hard to source, but its always worth a shot!

http://proaudio.ie

Advertisement