Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General blogger/influencer chat

Options
  • 03-02-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Considering every thread gets shut down for going off topic, I thought a general chat thread might be a good idea? Bloggers are doing an awful lot these days (advertising, producing makeup/clothing/products) as well as broadcasting every aspect of their lives so I dont see why a general chat thread is a bad idea.Just don't be libellous ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Every other thread gets closed because people have difficulties being civil against bloggers and other posters.
    One way I tried to address this is to have every thread strictly a single topic thread but even then I have to keep warning people and even ban them to stay on topic.

I allowed naming bloggers as I thought it would make things more civil if actual names were used, but also then I have to warn and ban people.

These blogger threads alone generate as much work as all my other forums put together...

As not even topic threads works I doubt a general gossip thread will ever happen.
    Much too much room for idle gossip and digs at bloggers that I will have to clean up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement