Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Indoor Championships

Options
  • 03-02-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

This is coming up in two weeks' time and entries close this day week, but I haven't yet seen a provisional timetable (or even a list of which events will be on Saturday and which on Sunday). I know that for most of the track events it's normally heats on Saturday and finals on Sunday, but the field events are usually split fairly evenly over the two days. It would nice to have some details soon to facilitate those who would be interested in attending, but who might not be free to go along both days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Have you tried calling AAI?
    They might have most of a schedule worked out, or they might have a full schedule that isn't online yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭Myles Splitz

Believe that the schedule will be quite similar to previous years as the format doesn't change too much year on year. But as Ray said best place to find out would be competition department in the AAI

http://www.athleticsireland.ie/about/contact-us/

Should be a good one. Interested to see which event Phil Healy will aim for; having another go at at European Q in the 400m as I reckon she would be hard beat or a head to head with Ciara Neville over 60m.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Oiriallach

Gave them a quick ring there; was told details would probably be available on the website next Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Oiriallach

I see a provisional timetable has been added to the website now: National Senior Indoors timetable.

Advertisement