Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac DeMarco Dublin November 22nd

Options
  • 03-02-2017 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Did everyone manage to get tickets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

got mine :D delighted. Been a fan for ages and was raging to have missed him at Electric Picnic there in 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Seaaan123

Didn't know it went on sale today! Feck. Sold out on ticketmaster it looks like. Is there any other way I could get tickets? I'm fairly clueless when it comes to buying tickets in general

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Seaaan123 wrote: »
    Didn't know it went on sale today! Feck. Sold out on ticketmaster it looks like. Is there any other way I could get tickets? I'm fairly clueless when it comes to buying tickets in general

Try toutless, unless you want to pay over the top prices

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dylar

Seaaan123 wrote: »

The gig is next November!, there will be plenty of tickets the week before the gig on toutless etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Seaaan123

I was a blue boy when I realised it was sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

no ticketmaster alert never came, so i lost...can i have yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gmdoyle

Selling a ticket!!please contact me if you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

gmdoyle wrote: »
    Selling a ticket!!please contact me if you're interested :)

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gmdoyle

Ticket is sold sorry everyone !!

Advertisement