Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative content you admire

Options
  • 02-02-2017 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a huge fan of blogs and content creators in general and as I work in the PR industry, I thought a thread about quality content you have seen would be interesting. 

I love when a content creator takes a brand they are alligned with well and creates something really special and it doesn't feel like an ad at all.  They are proud to be working with them and they use their styling skills and writing skills as part of the process.  Then you can really see the work they are doing and why they are being paid as opposed to just talking about products as they open them.  I have a couple of examples below I love, if anyone has other suggestions, I'd be really excited to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PflnZ0mbUQo - I love how she brought in the Irish language and the styling involved as well as the feeling of being at home which is very effective.

http://www.theevbedit.com/lace-reface/ - I love Eimear's content in general but I admire how she's taken a brand known for being girlie and homely and created an edgier look with the industrial background and styling.  It opens up the audience for the brand while still being organic content.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Not someone that would know anything about "content creation", but the you tube video was so hammy.
    I like Farmette - I married an Irish Farmer. Great stories, visuals and no plugs but she does convince people to pay a lot of money for food/blog styling workshops....

Advertisement