Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testing a Small Consumer Device

Options
  • 02-02-2017 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

So recently i got into the usual back and forth with a online shop about a already once replaced faulty set of headphones. The result of which is they have refused to do anything until they are tested by a engineer for what I propose is a design or manufacturing flaw.

These headphones aren't very expensive and not worth the hassle im putting on them but im also like a dog with a bone at the moment so feel like playing along with the online shop.

Does anyone here know where i could go to get such a test performed and obviously first supply the shop with a quote if the results come back in my favour?

Thanks

p.s. feel free to move this thread if in the wrong area.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Have you thought about a laptop repair shop.

They should have someone able to verify your problem.

Advertisement