Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YALE Keyfree Connected Smart Lock

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

Can i ask where you managed to get this? I couldn't find any Irish suppliers and none of the UK suppliers would sell to me as it requires professional installation:mad:

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

beanian wrote: »
    Can i ask where you managed to get this? I couldn't find any Irish suppliers and none of the UK suppliers would sell to me as it requires professional installation:mad:

I got mine from Oval Aluminium in Lusk , they were fitting a new door . But talk to them an see what they can do for you .

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

Nice one cheers.
    In relation to your question you will need a Zwave hub to pair the lock with. (vera,wink, smartthings, home assistant (via z-stick) etc). From there you should be able to link into HomeKit. HomeKit wont talk over Z-Wave out of the box.

Advertisement