Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I know if my CAO application has been correctly submitted?

Options
  • 02-02-2017 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Sorry, I have this doubt. I am panicking a bit because getting all the documentation certified and ready to send has been quite a nightmare and now I would like to make sure that my application has been correctly processed.

As I enter to My Application facility I find the following information:
    Please complete Section A of the Supplementary Information (Disability) Form. Further Information
    Please remember, you must click the submit button on your Supplementary Information (Disability) Form.
    Please ensure that you post all your supporting documents to CAO.
    Certified copies of results of 2017 examinations (excluding Leaving Cert & QQI FET/FETAC) must be provided to CAO as soon as they become available. All documents must be clearly marked with your name and CAO Number. Please read page 12 of the 2017 CAO Handbook for further instructions.

The reason why I haven't completed the Supplementary Information of the Disability Form is because it is said it can be done up to March the 1st so I assumed that I still had the time so I could get to ponder about it besides getting the required documentation. I guess it can't affect the whole application thing, right?

So, apart from that, is there a way I can be sure the application has been correctly submitted?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Chilli Con Kearney

TimeUp wrote: »
    Sorry, I have this doubt. I am panicking a bit because getting all the documentation certified and ready to send has been quite a nightmare and now I would like to make sure that my application has been correctly processed.

As I enter to My Application facility I find the following information:

The reason why I haven't completed the Supplementary Information of the Disability Form is because it is said it can be done up to March the 1st so I assumed that I still had the time so I could get to ponder about it besides getting the required documentation. I guess it can't affect the whole application thing, right?

So, apart from that, is there a way I can be sure the application has been correctly submitted?

Thanks in advance!

You're quite right. The online part is to be done by March 1st, along with the personal statement. Then evidence/documentation to be sent by April 1st. Once you have a CAO number now, then you are ok for DARE.

Then do the online part.

Then submit the evidence of disability form/reports.

That's it really. Hope this helps.

Advertisement