Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance for new driver

Options
  • 01-02-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, how you doing?

I'm planning to buy a car by the end of this semester as I'll be getting my full driving licence soon, and I can't find anywhere what would be an average price of a car insurance here in Dublin. I will probably get a 1.2 car from 2006/2007, like a Polo, Focus, etc. I'm 20 years old and I wonder what would be the average cost of insurance with third party, fire and theft protection.

If you wish, leave down on the comments what you paid for the insurance and what was your car year.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,366 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Call them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lucasb97

Call them all.

The thing is I guess they will ask some stuff like the car registration number, engine size, etc, I was just wondering what would be an averae because I dont know yet what car I'll be getting

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

There is no average. The only thing you can do is call them all. If you have an idea of what car you like then find one for sale on donedeal etc and use it's reg etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Average for new driver is between 2000 to 6000 to no quote

Advertisement